It doesn't seem possible but Annabelle turns 3 today! In honor of her birthday I thought I would write a top 10 list of our past year in review:
Annabelle's top 10 of 2013
1. Visited grandparents in Jan - FL, Aug - MD, Sept & Nov in Erie.
2. Hip surgery & spica cast in March / April
3. New SMO's, hand braces, and started kinesio taping
4. Two charity walks - March of Dimes & Stroll for Strong
5. PMG conference in Jacksonville, FL (June) we met so many great families!! - after this we started horse therapy which I think helped with #9.
Riding horses in Florida
Jacksonville Zoo with our friend Bubba
PMG friends Sean & Elijah
6. Swallow Study in July found that she's not aspirating at all and swallowing all foods the right way!
7. PMG Dice Run fundraiser south of Buffalo in August
8. Graduated from EI to Preschool in September
9. Took her first steps in November. We are up to 10-12 steps on her own now!
10. Turns 3 years old today!!
A few more pictures from this year
having an EEG
24 hour EEG
Fun at Jungle Jolt
Climbing on the bench on the boat - 1st time
Annabelle's name on the PMG car!
Working on AT with Kim
Horse therapy at the Equicenter
Loving the boat
Thanksgiving in Erie